Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hopefully this won't turn into an addiction...!!

My Avatar's name is Carla Hiess. Downloading was definitely an obstacle...my comp techie was out of town. While I tend to think things comparable to SL are ridiculous, I think Second Life is far from it. While so many of us complained about how people took on obsurd actions, I think it's hilarious...almost makes me want to be that person. :) Going through it was definitely interesting. I changed my Avatar to have somewhat similar features to me, with the exception of hair. My favorite outfit created is called "Carrie/Charlotte"(referencing sex and the city)...I consider it to be rather chic. My Avatar is as tall as possible (bc I'd do anything to be a few inches taller) and has an athletic build. What impressed me most was how much you could actually change your character!! Fantastic :)

No comments: